Sunlit Shaddows

Sunlit Shaddows

Thursday, October 13, 2016

What If I Give All I Have

The Bible says that we should help others and that we should do what ever we can to help them.
 We should be happy when ever we get a chance to help any one, the widows, the orphans, and the homeless; we should be helping every one who needs our help. If we help people and if we give all that we can in order to help somebody we would be saving lives. It can be done so let's do it.

So here is a challenge; will you take it? I am going to do this; will you join me? When we see some one who needs some care and help, gladly help them. Take a jar and a lid and at a certain time each week or each month, then when ever it is full you can give or use it to help the needy and the poor. At least start by giving 10 percent or as much as you can afford or as much as you want, it is up to you. Something else that we can do is take boxes of stuff to the homeless shelter such as food, clothes, jackets, shoes, books, toys, socks and any thing that you can think of that might be needed. 
If you want to join me or are going to join me feel free to leave a comment and let me know. Or if you would like to you, may leave a comment to encourage any one who is going to do this or is thinking about it or wants to do this. 
Remember you may do this how ever you want; I am sure that whoever you help will appreciate it a lot. You can do it.

                                                             What If I Give All I Have 
                                                              
            

No comments:

Post a Comment