Sunlit Shaddows

Sunlit Shaddows

Sunday, December 25, 2016

First Day Of Hanukkah!

Last night was the first night of Hanukkah today is the first day of Hanukkah. Hanukkah lasts for 8 days and nights. Hanukkah is about rededication. It is also the time that Yahshua was probably conceived (and then He was born some time daring the fall feasts) and He is the light of the world so that would make sense wouldn't it because you are lighting the menorah.

                               
                        My little sisters made Hanukkah banners to decorate with for Hanukkah.




Last night was the first night of Hanukkah so Carrie lit the first candle and we let it burn until there                                                               was no more of the candle.



Today is the first day of Hanukkah so this morning as a treat dad went to the store and bought
 doughnuts for everybody to have for breakfast. We do this every Hanukkah as a treat.







                                                              A jelly filled doughnut.


                                          Hmmmmmmmmmmm. I think I'll have this one


                                                     Mmmmmmm. This is really good.


                                               Mmmmmm. Nothing ever tasted so good.

                                       
                                                 That's right nothing ever tasted better.


                                                           Jennella and Marykaytelyn.


                                                              Mmmmmmm so good.


                                                     The goodness of eating a doughnut.


                                                     That's so true Abigail. Its so good.


                                                          Yea it is true. So very good.


May I have one? I want One! Please! May I have one? I need one. I'll be extra lovey if you give me                                                                                 one.


No No No! Don't give him one give me one! Please! I'll be more lovey than he would be. I will attack                                                                him if you give him one.


Dad was purposely misbehaving for his pictures. To be honest I would have been a little on the                                                         disappointed side if he had behaved himself.                                                                                                          



                                                   I think he stuck his tongue out at me.


                          Yuck! That is disgusting. He is sticking his doughnut into his coffee.


                                                           I think he made a face at me.


                                                      He is sticking his tongue out again.


                                                               Finally a really good one.

                                                        A little bit of Hanukkah music.

                                                                               















No comments:

Post a Comment